This statement applies to Affiliates of Zielix websites and services that display or link to this notice (“Services”). Zielix prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”).
You may not use any Services to send Spam.
You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Zielix’s Services or customers.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
We respect the privacy of the users associated with Zielix and our customers. No contact information must be collected without the appropriate permission of users. Wayne Harrel Zielix company does not collect the contact information by the use of illegal methods or collecting data without the prior permission.
Zielix strictly prohibits the collection, distribution and use of Zielix’s customer’s confidential information by others. Unauthorize use of Zielix’s services, products and private information. Federal penalties may apply if found.
So get charged, help people and live on.